The CSE Dept is happy to provide large format printing for our students. We can print up to 42” wide by any length. New for 2017: We are using semi-gloss coated paper, which makes your prints look much nicer.
Costs and Payment:
- Costs for common sizes:
- 24x36: $13
- 36x42: $22
- 36x48: $25
- A rate of $0.0145 per square inch will be used to calculate the cost of printing media outside of these dimensions.
- Payment is expected prior to the printing of the poster. All posters will be printed on semi gloss printer paper.
- For departmental use, we are willing to make an electronic transfer, please contact Mrs. Lara Horsley with the account information, or include the account number in your submission email.
- Cash or check accepted, no debit or credit cards.
To conserve ink, please design your poster with a white background. Conserving ink helps keep the cost of printing down. Your poster should be sized correctly (36”x42” or 36”x48”) and must be in PowerPoint or PDF format. Please include your name and department in the file name of the poster. Example:
There may be a charge associated with reprinting of posters. If you would like to have your poster proofread, it is recommended that you take it to the writing center.
Also, it may be useful to print a proof of your poster on an 8.5x11” sheet of paper. Make sure that your printer is set to print only 8.5x11” paper. When the printer is configured this way, even if the slide is 36x42” in PowerPoint, it will print the slide on a single sheet of paper.
- Posters greater than 10 MB: Bring your poster to the Resource Managers in Euler 215 on a thumb drive.
- For posters less than 10 MB: Submit your poster via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your posters in Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format with the slide size pre-set to the appropriate size. When designing your poster be sure to set this option first as it will ensure that your poster will be scaled appropriately for printing.
- Please submit digital media no later than one week before you require the deliverable.
- We cannot guarantee the delivery of posters submitted after the projected deadline.