AccreditationThe Computer Engineering degree program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET (https://www.abet.org).
Program Educational Outcomes
- Prepare our graduates to server others dependably, most importantly their employer, customers, and community.
- Prepare our graduates to practice technical competence, producing reliable engineering designs.
- Prepare our graduates to exercise creativity in their work, fostering innovative solutions.
- Prepare our graduates to pursue growth, both knowledge and career, thus ensuring dependability in an ever changing world.
Computer Engineering Student Outcomes
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
- Fully equipped to do every good work (II Timothy 3:17) serving Christ in all aspects of their lives